The UEFA Women's Champions League round of 32 ties have been set for October after the draw and UEFA.com talks you through each of the 16 encounters.
Top-Medien-Inhalte des Artikels
The ties: 7/8 & 14/15 October
BIIK-Kazygurt (KAZ) v FC Barcelona (ESP)
• These teams face journeys of around 5,500km, some of the longest in the competition's history. BIIK held Frankfurt 2-2 in their round of 32 first leg last season, the only side to avoid defeat against the eventual winners.
Medyk Konin (POL) v Olympique Lyonnais (FRA)
• Medyk have won their four European home games with 17 unanswered goals, but two-time champions Lyon have a round of 32 record of played 12, won 12, scored 66, conceded one.
Olimpia Cluj (ROU) v Paris Saint-Germain (FRA)
• Olimipa Cluj were Lyon's 2011/12 victims, 12-0 on aggregate, and it will not be much easier against last season's tournament runners-up.
Slavia Praha (CZE) v Brøndby (DEN)
• Three-time semi-finalists Brøndby beat Slavia's neighbours Sparta Praha 2-1 in the 2007/08 second qualifying round in France.
Standard Liège (BEL) v FFC Frankfurt (GER)
• Holders Frankfurt are up against a club who have lost on all four of their round of 32 appearances, though FFC's sole previous result against a Belgian team was a 1-1 draw in the 2007/08 second qualifying round away to Rapide Wezemaal.
PAOK (GRE) v KIF Örebro (SWE)
• Swedish debutants Örebro only earned seeding after Apollon Limassol went out in the qualifying round, while PAOK succumbed to Arsenal and Neulengbach in their only previous knockout ties.
FC Twente (NED) v Bayern München (GER)
• These sides' male outfits met in the 1993/94 UEFA Cup first round, Bayern triumphing 4-3 away and 3-0 at home.
Atlético Madrid (ESP) v Zorkiy (RUS)
• Zorkiy have won both of their preceding round of 32 ties and tackle a team making their European debut, albeit after some strong summer signings.
St. Pölten-Spratzern (AUT) v Verona (ITA)
• St. Pölten's only past European tie was against Italy's Torres in 2013/14, drawing 2-2 at home but crashing out 3-1 in Sardinia.
Stjarnan (ISL) v Zvezda-2005 (RUS)
• These teams met last term, Zvezda prevailing 5-2 away and 3-1 at home; Stjarnan's only other knockout tie was a defeat by Russia's Zorkiy.
LSK Kvinner (NOR) v FC Zürich (SUI)
• This is the first time a Norwegian side has played a Swiss club in this competition.
Chelsea (ENG) v Glasgow City (SCO)
• These teams faced off in a February friendly, Chelsea holding sway 2-0 in Airdrie, while Glasgow lost to another London outfit Arsenal in the 2013/14 round of 16.
PK-35 Vantaa (FIN) v Rosengård (SWE)
• This is the first Finland-Sweden meeting in the competition since Rosengård (then called Malmö) dispatched FC United 3-0 in the 2003/04 qualifying round in Ukraine; the only other such knockout encounter had been Umeå beating HJK Helsinki in the first semi-finals two years earlier.
ZFK Minsk (BLR) v Fortuna Hjørring (DEN)
• Fortuna won 3-0 away to Belarusian representative Bobruichanka in the qualifying round on their way to the 2002/03 final.
Spartak Subotica (SRB) v Wolfsburg (GER)
• After winning their first 13 European ties, Wolfsburg's run ended in the semi-finals against Paris last season.
Brescia (ITA) v Liverpool (ENG)
• Both these sides were eliminated on their debut in the round of 32 last term.